Thursday, February 21, 2008

Chains and gears
























I finally signed up. I told Mike I don't do personal art and/or artful pretty things, which probably means my soul is dead, but he still wanted me to post. I can only offer my commercial stuff. But I get maximum satisfaction from doing this stuff as I get to do it on my own terms. This is the first in line of my new tenure as the cover artist for the regular Iron Man series. I fixed the overall design as they've been using my old armor from 2005 and I thought it really needed fixing. It will keep evolving as I go on.

5 comments:

Mike Mitchell said...

Totally awesome! I'm digging the updated design and I love the colors you chose!

Powell said...

Adi this is top notch as always! Love your use of textures!

Dave Curd said...

Adi! Good to see you here brohammer! The illustration is really nice, I love the texture you've used in the background, your images have really been evolving this hyper photorealism lately. Please stop getting better, you are wrecking it for everyone else! ;)

Leon's Escapades said...

Stunning work. You've got hands of gold. Same goes for your eyes. You're the master of shape, color and light. I LOVE your artwork. How long have you been doing this?

Leon

Colton A said...

Great post thank youu